Bachelor of Industrial Design (Honours)
- 所属院校 :建筑物与建造
- 课程类型 :Bachelor Honours Degree
- CRICOS Code :080225J
- 课程时长 :4学年 (208周)
- 课程总费用 :$ 165,120
- 每学期费用 :$ 41,280
Are you interested in industrial design? Would you like to affect change? This discipline shapes the world we live in. Industrial designers have the ability to affect change and create powerful solutions that improve both human and environmental health and wellbeing.
Exploring the trans-disciplinary nature of contemporary industrial design. You'll engage in practical learning through our practice-based design studios, co-creating solutions through a human centred approach to product, service and experience design contexts.
For over 70 year’s industrial design at RMIT has offered aspiring designers ground breaking experiences through technical, theoretical and applied immersions into the diverse and dynamic fields of industrial design practice. Working on real-world problems in industry and community contexts, this hands on educational experience culminates in a year-long honours design research project.
You will develop a design practice through:
- the design of sustainable products, services and systems
- design as a mechanism for enabling social reform and cultural enrichment
- commercial and aesthetically-focused approaches to product, transportation and furniture design
- technologically and materially mediated interactions and experiences
- the possibilities of form, process and material in response to rapid technological advances
- operating at the intersections of our digital and material worlds
- using design as a conduit to address social sustainability, cultural awareness and the wellbeing of clients, users and communities
Centred around a design studio model, you are equipped with unique ways to explore ideas. You'll also challenge conventional paradigms through engaging with local and international design practitioners and build industry networks throughout your studies. These life-changing educational experiences culminate in both social and entrepreneurial approaches to design. You'll gain an adaptive knowledge of making, materials, process, technology, culture and the environment.
- 学期：Summer Semester
- 所在州:VIC校 区:City Campus, 124 Latrobe Street, Melbourne地 址:City Campus, 124 Latrobe St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000邮 编: 3000
- 所在州:VIC校 区:Brunswick Campus 25 Dawson Street地 址:25 Dawson St, Brunswick, Brunswick, Victoria 3056邮 编: 3056
Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning (Honours)
Bachelor of Regional and Town Planning (Honours)
Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning (Honours)
Bachelor of Urban Design and Town Planning (Honours)
Bachelor Design / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)