Master of Engineering (Airworthiness)
- 所属院校 :工程和相关技术
- 课程类型 :Masters Degree (Coursework)
- CRICOS Code :085117F
- 课程时长 :1学年 (52周)
- 课程总费用 :$ 37,440
- 每学期费用 :$ 37,440
The field of airworthiness encompasses engineering disciplines required to ensure an aircraft or other airborne systems meet their design standards and is in a condition for safe operation. This includes the design, manufacture, certification, operation and maintenance of aircraft, both civil and military. Are you an engineer looking for further develop your specialist knowledge in the field of airworthiness engineering and management?
This course provides you with specialised knowledge and expertise in the areas of initial and continuing airworthiness engineering and management. The objectives of this program are to educate you as an airworthiness engineering professional who is able to:
- analyse complex engineering assets in the initial and continuing airworthiness engineering environment, and develop engineering, scientific and technological solutions to ensure problem-free operations
- find innovative solutions from an array of possibilities through systematic problem-solving and engineering/technological systems and associated design methodologies used in all airworthiness requirements pertaining to the design, certification, operation and maintenance of aircraft
- build, lead and work in teams with trust and respect
- achieve results in an industry characterised by global competition and driven by rapidly changing market forces.
- 学期：Summer Semester
- 所在州:VIC校 区:Bundoora Campus, Plenty Road, Bundoora Vic 3083地 址:Plenty Rd, Bundoora, Victoria 3083邮 编: 3083
- 所在州:VIC校 区:City Campus, 124 Latrobe Street, Melbourne地 址:City Campus, 124 Latrobe St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000邮 编: 3000