Bachelor of Science (Applied Chemistry)
- 所属院校 :自然和物理科学
- 课程类型 :Bachelor Degree
- CRICOS Code :074349C
- 课程时长 :3学年 (156周)
- 课程总费用 :$ 109,440
- 每学期费用 :$ 36,480
The Bachelor of Science is a flexible degree. There are currently four plans of study that allow you to major in biological sciences, applied chemistry, or physics. Alternatively, you can remain in the general plan which is more flexible in content.
- General Science plan (BP229P7)
- Biological Sciences plan (BP229BISC)
- Applied Chemistry plan (BP229APCH)
- Physics plan (BP229PHYS)
It is also possible to obtain a minor in biotechnology or mathematics, which is required for students wanting to pursing science teaching, but is also good to extend the depth of your knowledge. The degree allows for specialisation, generalisation and some cross-disciplinary combinations of studies.
By tailoring your degree through the elective courses, you have the flexibility to combine your major with a variety of other science courses. To obtain a minor, students need to complete four courses in that field (e.g. four courses in mathematics)
Practical experiences are fundamental to the degree, and you will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills to projects. You will also have access to leading equipment to ensure you are job-ready when you graduate.
Why study science at RMIT?
- RMIT’s applied science degrees give you the freedom to shape your own path and a chance to explore a range of scientific disciplines.
- Studying with leading researchers in state-of-the-art facilities means the skills you gain can take you anywhere in the world.
- A focus on experiential learning means you will consolidate your skills and knowledge through field trips and excursions, locally and internationally.
- 学期：Summer Semester
- 所在州:VIC校 区:City Campus, 124 Latrobe Street, Melbourne地 址:City Campus, 124 Latrobe St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000邮 编: 3000